The 1914 Plant City High School Community Building serves the community as a tangible expression of civic achievement and as a reminder of the emphasis placed on educational excellence. Through historic preservation and adaptive reuse of an old school building, the facility now serves the community as a community center.
Built in 1914 with a $40,000 bond issue, the modified Georgia Revival building is a 3-story, red brick structure with decorative blond brick accent trim. The building
605 N. Collins Street, Plant City, FL 33563
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE