The James McCabe Theater is a small, community theater located at 506 Fifth St. in Valrico, just east of Brandon, and home to the Village Players performance troupe.
James McCabe Theater is a registered historical site, formerly known as the Valrico Civic Club, constructed in 1915. It is supported by ticket sales and memberships.
HISTORY: The James McCabe Theater, built in 1915, is the only remaining commercial structure from Valrico’s own small land boom at the turn of the century. Originally
506 Fifth St., Valrico, FL 33594
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE