Photographer Lisa Fitch presents “Illuminating Tranquility”, Collecting Stories from Experience. The natural world can mean different things to different people. For some, its a place of inspiration and awe. For others, it’s an escape.
For Photographer Lisa Fitch, the natural world is a place for personal solace – a place to reflect upon her memories of a life buffeted by family illness, loss and the chaotic environment of today’s world.
Lisa’s deep emotional connection to the natural world developed over a lifetime of wandering sprawling woods and waterfronts. She learned to appreciate the preciousness of life and embrace the peaceful interludes of quiet contemplation. Lisa’s subtle, haunting images give visual form to an ongoing search for a balanced perspective between a dark past and the living present. Hers is a cathartic journey of reconciliation between the ephemeral angst of life and the enduring truthfulness of the natural world.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 22, 2019 at 08:00 am - 05:00 pm (Mon)
- Apr 23, 2019 at 08:00 am - 05:00 pm (Tue)
- Apr 24, 2019 at 08:00 am - 05:00 pm (Wed)
- Apr 25, 2019 at 08:00 am - 05:00 pm (Thu)
- Apr 26, 2019 at 08:00 am - 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Apr 29, 2019 at 08:00 am - 05:00 pm (Mon)
- Apr 30, 2019 at 08:00 am - 05:00 pm (Tue)
702 N. Franklin St., Tampa, FL 33602
Nearby street parking and paid lots.