Please note, this event has expired.
- Will Quinlan and Holy Slow Train For twenty years Will Quinlan turns raw emotion into earnest poetry with songs that are easily on par with the best of the Americana/Indie-Folk genre.”
- Passerine From Sarasota, Passerine offers a fresh take on traditional folk and bluegrass music as well as a repertoire of original songs that range from sweet ballads to the edgier side of contemporary Americana.
- Bloody Jug Band This 8-piece group draws inspiration from historic jug bands of the 1920’s and 30’s as well as the darker side of Blues and Rock n’ Roll, the Bloody Jug Band carves out its own niche in a genre of music that has never seen such a bloody incarnation.
- One Mile Final A diverse group of experienced professional musicians from Tampa, One Mile Final crafts textured anthems that incorporate the styles of rock, hip-hop, country, jazz, and blues. The band has built a dedicated fan base through their energetic live performances, dynamic original songs, and innovative renderings of popular tunes. Their Tropical Heatwave set received much acclaim.
- Gator Nate and the Gladezmen Drawing from a diverse array of influences, from Hank Williams to Screamin’ Jay Hawkins to the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Gator Nate and the Gladezman have arrived at a signature style that draws from the outlaw spirit of the Everglades itself.
- Boxcar Hollow This post-modern folk Americana newgrass quartet takes the true essence of the roots of folk and bluegrass with jamband sensibilities.
- Big Shoals Hailing from Gainesville, Big Shoals has staked their claim as a serious band with a range that goes from all out rock and roll to a beautiful whisper.
- Brian Sutherland Band A dynamic ensemble from central Florida who are creating a splash with their combination of folk with jazz and pop to make an indie sound all it’s own.
- wWaylon wWAYLON (from Marietta, Georgia) is a unique “one man band” bringing you “forward thinking” southern music. wWAYLON reconciles the state of humanity, the lies and hypocrisy taught in school, and the heresies committed by the Church.
- Mekenzie Jackson grew up in Woodstock GA and her music ranges from emotional and raw acoustic ballads to pop/country sound.
- Wax Wings original confessional folk music sextet from Gainesville, weaves various threads of influence including folk-punk, jazz, honky-tonk, and classical into a unique tapestry of incomparable harmony.
$12 advance/ $15 day of show
910 Skipper Rd., Tampa, FL 33613
Onsite cars and bicycles