Bringing Daydreams to Life by Cathye Jackson
The Louise & Arnold Kotler Art Gallery presents Bringing Daydreams to Life by Cathye Jackson. Cathye Jackson is a proud, longtime Ybor City resident and mixed media artist who brings daydreams to life, using an economy of line to make complex subjects appear simplistic. Inviting that irrepressible joy that bubbles up when viewing something odd, the creatures provide a whimsical look at slices of life with expressions that reflect many of the emotions the artist has experienced on her own life’s journey.
An art reception will be held on Saturday, Feb. 8 from 2 P.M. to 4 P.M. to meet the artist and enjoy light refreshments.
Funded by the Friends of the John F. Germany Public Library.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Feb 25, 2020 at 10:00 am - 09:00 pm (Tue)
- Feb 26, 2020 at 10:00 am - 09:00 pm (Wed)
- Feb 27, 2020 at 10:00 am - 09:00 pm (Thu)
- Feb 28, 2020 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Fri)
- Feb 29, 2020 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Sat)
900 N Ashley Drive, Tampa, FL 33602
Nearby parking garage and street parking available.