Please note, this event has expired.
Conga Caliente, Tampa Bay’s premier festival celebrating Hispanic Arts and Culture. Sunday, November 3-2019. Al Lopez Park from 11am to 6pm
Conga Caliente, Tampa Bay’s premier festival celebrating Hispanic Arts and Culture. Conga Caliente is the largest Hispanic themed Festival in Tampa Bay and one of Florida largest Hispanic themed family festival and is free admission. It is an annual event, since 2004, with approx. 60,000 in yearly attendance to the beautifully tree lined park Al Lopez Park in Tampa. This destination event draws guest come from all over Florida and beyond.
Conga Caliente provides an environment of preservation of the Hispanic Arts and Culture in the United States. It includes:
- The Arts: Arts Village with exhibits of original artworks.
- Keeping Tradition! There are domino tournaments, a variety of ethnic food.
- The Main stage provides thrilling entertainment with nationally and internationally recognized musical artist.
- It is about Education! The extensive Health village educates about health issues and health professionals provide screening and are on site to answer questions.
- The Youth zone includes a professional sound stage dedicated to youth entertainment providing an educational opportunity for elementary, middle school and high schools performing arts groups to experience performing on a professional stage. Children have performed flamenco, Folk dances, bands and salsa dancing.
It is a hit! “Conga Caliente provides the family of all backgrounds the opportunity spends the day at the park while learning and preserving Hispanic arts in Culture. It’s about quality family fun,” said Maritza Astorq.
4801 North Himes Avenue, Tampa, FL 33614