Got a story to tell? Hone your skills and let your words come alive.
No matter who you are or where you come, there’s one thing each and every one of us has in common: We all have a story to tell. The truth is that we’re hard-wired for human connection, and the act of sharing our stories—and listening to others—is exactly how we do that. This six-week workshop will delve into the most important components of rich, authentic storytelling. We’ll explore how to:
- Identify your stories and uncover which ones to tell.
- Construct cohesive stories that are also emotionally impactful.
- Find your voice (literally) and command a stage.
- Use your stories to connect and resonate with an audience.
This workshop culminates with an end-of-session performance to celebrate what we’ve learned. What’s your story? We want to help you tell it.
Jessica Meszaros is an award-winning radio journalist and creative non-fiction writer in Tampa.
6 Week Course Offsite at
The Bryan Glazer Family JCC
522 N Howard Ave, Tampa, FL 33606
Thursdays, Feb 28, March 7, March 21, March 28, April 4, April 11 (There is no class March 14) 7-9pm
Student Showcase on April 13 7pm at The Box Improv Studio
Showcase Location-The Box Theater Improv Studio 2240 University Square Mall, (Near Burlington)
Tampa, Florida 33612 REGISTER FOR STORYTELLING
Watch this video to see where The Box Improv Studio is located and where you should park.
$199/6 week session
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 28, 2019 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Thu)
- Apr 4, 2019 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Thu)
- Apr 11, 2019 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Thu)
522 N Howard Avenue, Tampa, FL 33606