Florida Birding and Nature Festival
Please note, this event has expired.
A 4-day festival offering expert seminars, field and boat trips, keynote speakers, exhibits and vendors!
Join us in celebrating the birds, wildlife, and natural lands of West Central Florida.
Check our website for up-to-date schedule information. Our home base is HCC Brandon campus.
A four-day festival offering presentations, workshops, keynotes, field trips, boat trips, a nature expo, a turtle symposium and more where you can learn from renowned professionals, experience peak migration, and shop unique products…
- Experience peak migration with over 180 species.
- Field trips to the best wildlife sites led by experienced and engaging experts.
- Birds, butterflies, dragonflies, reptiles, mammals, and more!
- Nature products, artwork, binoculars, bird boxes, unique products for wildlife lovers available for purchase.
- Exciting dinner keynote speakers.
- New for 2019 – Special Saturday Turtle Symposium with 7 speakers! Exploring Florida’s Rich Turtle Diversity – Learn about turtle diversity, ecology, and conservation! Co-sponsored by the Florida Turtle Conservation Trust.
The Florida Birding & Nature Festival could not exist without our wonderful sponsors who generously contribute financial aid and in-kind services! Thank you TECO, Tampa Audubon, and HCC!
Varies. Passes available for full festival, individual days, events.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Check the website schedule for specific times of workshops, field trips, boat trips, presentations and other events.
10451 Nancy Watkins Dr, Tampa, FL 33619