Please note, this event has expired.
Brand new emerging, talented artists exhibit their art Hidden Springs
CHANGES OF LATITUDE newest exhibit at Hidden Springs featuring local artists in photographs, oils, acrylics and pastels. Opening reception Friday, October 5, 6-closing. FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. All art exhibited is available for sale. Artists exhibiting are
- Gaby Ashby, award winning master of still lifes;
- Rolando Bardaji, Cuban born artist whose paintings reflect our environmentally challenged world;
- Michelle Becker combines the four elements to paint dream-like abstracts,
- Virginia Ferguson, artist of wildlife, landscape and portraiture;
- Mary Francis, prolific and specializing in the funky in realism,
- Tim Gibbons returns with his psychedelic, Aztec, comic book and fantasy related art;
- Barbara Kennedy, first time exhibitor, photographer who through her worldwide travels captures the world in everyday occurrences;
- Rebecca O’Sullivan, archaeologist and USF professor of archelogy, preserves history through her paintings of vintage signs and architecture;
- Allie Reese, her first exhibition, this self taught 15 year old artist, “love creating art that represents heavy metal and punk rock music”;
- Samson, captures the unique flavor of Tampa culture, nature and individuals;
- Ashley Morra Simota paints her love of “the magic and mystery of the ocean”.
Come on out to Hidden Springs to enjoy art, fresh award-winning brews and to meet the artists in the show! Hidden Springs is always kid and pet friendly.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
Additional time info:
Hidden Springs Ale Works isopen Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 5-10pm; Fridays and Saturdays: noon-midnight; Sundays: Noon – 3pm and is closed Tuesdays.
1631 N. Franklin St., Tampa, FL 33602