Please Note: This event has expired.
St. Pete’s largest “Community Celebration of All Things Local”
Keep Saint Petersburg Local is proud to bring back LOCALTOPIA to Williams Park for its 4th year and it will be bigger and better than ever! LOCALTOPIA is St. Pete’s largest “Community Celebration of All Things Local” showcasing over 200 of our city’s favorite independent businesses and community organizations. This FREE* family-friendly festival also commemorates KSPL’s 5-Year Anniversary!
*Please consider a (minimum) $5 donation upon arrival to spread the local love. “Donation Points” will be located at all entrances.
● MAKERS & MERCHANTS Selling Art & Artisanal Goods including: Bath & Body, Boating, Clothing & Accessories, Gifts, Home, Pet, Plants, Vinyl & Much More! -View all vendors HERE
● VILLAGES: Arts Village | Family Village | Health & Wellness Village | Skate Village | St. Pete Indie Market Village – Learn more about the Villages HERE
● EAT & DRINK LOCAL: Food Truck Rally Alley on 4th Street with 12+ Trucks | Restaurant Row + Local Breweries Pouring Their Own Brews on 2nd Avenue
● LIVE LOCAL MUSIC on the Williams Park Bandstand – View the Lineup HERE
● 3RD STREET: Vendors on Wheels + New “Neighbors & Nomads” + Street Fun (Bus Painting, Free Books, Sports)
● ENGAGING ACTIVITIES for All Ages including 3D Art Maze created by Bloom Art Center, Free Demos, Raffle Prizes, Live Screen Printing and More Surprises!
330 2nd Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL 33701