Please note, this event has expired.
By Lauren Gunderson & Margot Melcon
November 28 – December 30
Directed by Stephanie Gularte
A Tampa Bay Area Premiere
LOVE. OUT LOUD. This Christmas, cozy up with your favorite Pride and Prejudice characters at Pemberley. Told with a sweet and sassy modern wit and romantic, period style, this comedic sequel takes us to 1815 England in the grand estate of newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Darcy. Bookish middle daughter Mary Bennet meets a curious visitor who proves himself an intellectual match, kindred spirit and possibly more. For the first time, Mary must stand tall and become the heroine of her own story. Inspired by one of the most beloved literary romances of all time, MISS BENNET will enchant Jane Austen fans and new-comers alike.
“…a perfectly constructed love story…fizzy comedy, sweet spirit…destined to populate future holiday seasons…” – San Francisco Chronicle
- Price: http://americanstage.org/single-tickets/
- Wednesdays 7pm: $44
- Thursdays 7pm: $44
- Fridays 8pm: $50
- Saturday Matinees 2pm: $44
- Saturday Evenings 8pm: $54
- Sunday Matinees 2pm: $44
- Wednesday Preview 7pm: *General Admission | Pay What you Can/$20 in Advance (Recommended)
- Thursday Preview 7pm: *General Admission 8pm | $30
- Opening Night 8pm: $70
- UNDER 30 PASS: Our ‘Netflix-style’ subscription, offering ‘unlimited theatre’ to young people under the age of 30 for only $15 per month.
- UNDER 20 PASSPORT: A bold experiment in 2018, providing FREE tickets to young people under the age of 20 (suggested 12-19) to American Stage’s mainstage season.
163 3rd Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Parking in the Neighborhood
Sundial/MidCore Parking Garage: Entrance located at 117 2nd St North, 2 blocks from the theatre. Cost of Parking is $1.00 for up to four hours Monday—Friday after 5:00pm and all day weekends.
2nd Avenue N. Public Parking Lot: Gravel lot located at 231 2nd Ave North, across the street from the theatre. Cost of Parking ranges from $4-$14 for unlimited hours.
Arts & Crafts Museum/Synovus Bank Parking Garage: Entrance located at 334 3rd St North, 2 blocks from the theatre. Cost of Parking is $1.00 per hour.
Street parking: Available along 1st and 2nd Avenues North and 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Streets North. Metered hours vary.
Handicapped Parking: Available on 2nd Avenue North across the street from the theatre.
Drop-Off/Loading Parking: 15-minute parking available on 3rd Street directly in front of theatre.
For more downtown St. Pete parking visit DiscoverDowntown.