January 11-March 8, 2019: Retrospective: Tim Gibbons’ Art, 1980-2018: Pinellas Ale Works, 1962 First Avenue South, St. Pete.
Pinellas Aleworks and Funky As A Monkey Art Studio announces a fresh exhibit: OVERTIME PANIC: RETROSPECTIVE OF TIM GIBBONS’ ART: 1980-2018, January 11-March 8, 2018. St. Petersburg, FL: Pinellas Aleworks, 1962 First Avenue South, St. Pete This most recent exhibit of Tim Gibbons’ art follows his love of fun and years and his imagination, Influenced by his interest in science fiction and comic books Tim frequently incorporates science fiction, politics, science, cosmology and humor into his paintings. In this exhibit he celebrates his love and dedication to music through his painted Star Trek, Star Wars LP’s, sci-fi with his space creatures, storytelling, imagination and realism. Known for his prolific production of art and his varied styles, this show represents yet another avenue in the winding path of Tim’s creations. A well-known artist and art teacher in the Tampa Bay area and Hillsborough County, Tim’s work has been shown extensively throughout Florida, Texas and Oregon, including the TECO public art gallery, Gasparilla Arts Festival, STRAZ Theatre, Shimberg Theatre and Stageworks Theatre, and in many downtown Tampa restaurant galleries. The event is FREE and open to the public. PAW is always kid and pet friendly. PAW is open Mondays-Tuesdays, 3-9, Wednesdays-Thursdays, 3-10, Fridays 3-midnight, Saturdays noon-midnight, Sundays noon -8.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Jan 19, 2019 at 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Jan 20, 2019 at 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sun)
- Jan 21, 2019 at 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Mon)
- Jan 22, 2019 at 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Tue)
- Jan 23, 2019 at 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Wed)
- Jan 24, 2019 at 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Thu)
- Jan 25, 2019 at 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Fri)
- Jan 26, 2019 at 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Jan 27, 2019 at 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sun)
- Jan 28, 2019 at 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Mon)
Pinellas Ale Works, 1962 1st Ave South, St. Petersburg, FL 33712
Nearby street parking