Please note, this event has expired.
TRANSFORM. OUT LOUD.
The Odd Couple meets Thelma and Louise in this wickedly funny comedy. With a recent divorce and her son living across the country, 50-something Sharon posts a listing for a roommate to fill the empty space in her Iowa home. Enter Robyn, a fascinating woman who needs a place to hide and the chance to start over. Hell-bent on getting to know Robyn despite their differences, Sharon deploys her friendly Midwestern charm at full force. This comical mismatch leads to a surprising and touching friendship that cleverly navigates the rocky roads of change and examines what happens when the wheels come off.
“Sassy, saucy, and shrewdly funny.” – DC Metro Theater Arts
Audience advisory: Contains mature content and strong language. Age Recommendation: 14+
- Price: http://americanstage.org/single-tickets/
- Wednesdays 7pm: $44
- Thursdays 7pm: $44
- Fridays 8pm: $50
- Saturday Matinees 2pm: $44
- Saturday Evenings 8pm: $54
- Sunday Matinees 2pm: $44
- Wednesday Preview 7pm: *General Admission | Pay What you Can/$20 in Advance (Recommended)
- Thursday Preview 7pm: *General Admission 8pm | $30
- Opening Night 8pm: $70
- UNDER 30 PASS: Our ‘Netflix-style’ subscription, offering ‘unlimited theatre’ to young people under the age of 30 for only $15 per month.
- UNDER 20 PASSPORT: A bold experiment, providing FREE tickets to young people under the age of 20 (suggested 12-19) to American Stage’s mainstage season.
163 3rd Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Parking in the Neighborhood
Sundial/MidCore Parking Garage: Entrance located at 117 2nd St North, 2 blocks from the theatre. Cost of Parking is $1.00 for up to four hours Monday—Friday after 5:00pm and all day weekends.
2nd Avenue N. Public Parking Lot: Gravel lot located at 231 2nd Ave North, across the street from the theatre. Cost of Parking ranges from $4-$14 for unlimited hours.
Arts & Crafts Museum/Synovus Bank Parking Garage: Entrance located at 334 3rd St North, 2 blocks from the theatre. Cost of Parking is $1.00 per hour.
Street parking: Available along 1st and 2nd Avenues North and 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Streets North. Metered hours vary.
Handicapped Parking: Available on 2nd Avenue North across the street from the theatre.
Drop-Off/Loading Parking: 15-minute parking available on 3rd Street directly in front of theatre.
For more downtown St. Pete parking visit DiscoverDowntown.