Please note, this event has expired.
The regional premiere of this all-American love story about two very new Americans.
By Qui Nguyen
October 2 – November 3, 2019
Directed by Brian Balcom
An all-American love story about two very new Americans. It’s 1975. Saigon has fallen. He lost his wife. She lost her fiancé. But now in a new land, they just might find each other. Using his uniquely infectious style and skipping back and forth from the dramatic evacuation of Saigon to the here and now – playwright Qui Nguyen gets up-close-and-personal to tell the story that led to the creation of…Qui Nguyen.
“The freshest, most exuberantly youthful piece I’ve seen…” – Time Out New York
Run Time: 2 hours 15 minutes with one intermission
Age Recommendation and Advisory: 16+. Contains strong language, sexuality and adult situations.
- Wednesdays 7pm: $44
- Thursdays 7pm: $44
- Fridays 8pm: $50
- Saturday Matinees 2pm: $44
- Saturday Evenings 8pm: $54
- Sunday Matinees 2pm: $44
- Wednesday Preview 7pm: *General Admission | Pay What you Can/$20 in Advance (Recommended)
- Thursday Preview 7pm: *General Admission 8pm | $30
- Opening Night 8pm: $70
- UNDER 30 PASS: Our monthly subscription, offering ‘unlimited theatre’ to young people under the age of 30 for only $15 per month.
- UNDER 20 PASSPORT: A bold experiment, providing FREE tickets to young people under the age of 20 (suggested 12-19) to American Stage’s mainstage season.
163 3rd Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Parking in the Neighborhood
Sundial/MidCore Parking Garage: Entrance located at 117 2nd St North, 2 blocks from the theatre. Cost of Parking is $1.00 for up to four hours Monday—Friday after 5:00pm and all day weekends.
2nd Avenue N. Public Parking Lot: Gravel lot located at 231 2nd Ave North, across the street from the theatre. Cost of Parking ranges from $4-$14 for unlimited hours.
Arts & Crafts Museum/Synovus Bank Parking Garage: Entrance located at 334 3rd St North, 2 blocks from the theatre. Cost of Parking is $1.00 per hour.
Street parking: Available along 1st and 2nd Avenues North and 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Streets North. Metered hours vary.
Handicapped Parking: Available on 2nd Avenue North across the street from the theatre.
Drop-Off/Loading Parking: 15-minute parking available on 3rd Street directly in front of theatre.
For more downtown St. Pete parking visit DiscoverDowntown.