Where are you when the sun goes down?
a virtual exhibition featuring small-scale, limited-edition works printed or built in threes by local artists
Tempus Projects invites you to join us for “Where are you when the sun goes down?”, a virtual exhibition featured on our Instagram account @tempus-projects starting Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 6:00pm through June 5, 2020.
These small-scale, limited-edition works are printed or built in threes. Each edition is signed, numbered and priced at $100 each. Participating artists include John Byrd, Ya la Ford, Gigi Lage, Noelle Mason, Jenn Ryann Miller, Justin Myers, Justin Nelson, Ryann Slauson, Brian Taylor and Matthew Wicks.
Tempus Projects’ members can preview the exhibition for a sneak peek, and ‘first-dibs’ on purchases on Friday, May 15 at @tempusprojects-membersonly, a secondary, private Instagram account we’ve set up just for our valued members.
All works are for sale. All proceeds from this event will be applied to our newest fundraising goal for 2020 to develop a paid full-time director position for Tempus Projects for which The Gobioff Foundation has pledged $30,000 in matching funds.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 25, 2020 at 08:00 am (Mon)
- May 26, 2020 at 08:00 am (Tue)
- May 27, 2020 at 08:00 am (Wed)
- May 28, 2020 at 08:00 am (Thu)
- May 29, 2020 at 08:00 am (Fri)
- May 30, 2020 at 08:00 am (Sat)
- May 31, 2020 at 08:00 am (Sun)
- Jun 1, 2020 at 08:00 am (Mon)
- Jun 2, 2020 at 08:00 am (Tue)
- Jun 3, 2020 at 08:00 am (Wed)
- Jun 4, 2020 at 08:00 am (Thu)
- Jun 5, 2020 at 08:00 am (Fri)
4636 N Florida Avenue, Tampa, FL 33603
Street parking available