Welcome to ArtsTampaBay.com!
If this is your first time submitting an event to ArtsTampaBay.com, you will need to do one of two things:
- Enter your username and password below to log in. If you've forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” below to reset your password. Forgot your username? Please email: email@example.com.
- If you do not have an account, please register now. It’s FREE and everyone must have an account to submit events.
IMPORTANT REMINDER! When logging in:
- Usernames are lower case letters (a-z) and numbers only; no spaces.
- Our password field is case sensitive.
- Location: Events must take place in Hillsborough and/or Pinellas Counties.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event's start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public and Private Events: Only events that are open to the public will be accepted.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image representing your event may be uploaded along with your event details. Images must be in .JPG or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte with a required minimum of 400 x 400 pixels to display. The time it takes to upload the photo to the our site depends on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
ArtsTampaBay.com is a project of the Arts Council of Hillsborough County. We reserve the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are not suitable for the site. Please contact us directly with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.