The original musical that became a cult classic of both the stage and screen!
Carrollwood Players Theatre Presents The Rocky Horror Show
Book, Music, and Lyrics by Richard O’Brien
Directed by Thomas Pahl
A CWP Mainstage Musical Production
October 9th – 31st, 2020
Fridays and Saturdays at 8 pm, Sundays at 2 pm
In this cult classic, sweethearts Brad and Janet, stuck with a flat tire during a storm, discover the eerie mansion of Dr. Frank-N-Furter, a transvestite scientist. As their innocence is lost, Brad and Janet meet a houseful of wild characters, including a rocking biker and a creepy butler.
Through elaborate dances and rock songs, Frank-N-Furter unveils his latest creation: a muscular man named “Rocky.” Complete with sass from the audience, cascading toilet paper, and an array of other audience participation props, this deliberately kitschy rock ‘n’ roll sci-fi gothic musical is more fun than ever.
Special Audience Callback Nights on Saturday Nights: Please note these performances may not be suitable for minors or anyone offended by adult language.
Fans of the cult film, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, love audience participation! We are allowing and encouraging audience callbacks at Saturday night performances only. Please, no props of any kind.
Presented with the support of the Arts Council of Hillsborough County and the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners.
The Rocky Horror Show is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc., a Concord Theatricals Company.
Adults: $28.00 each
Student, Senior, Military, CABA: $25.00 each
Groups, 10 or more tickets to the same performance, purchased in the same transaction, all ages: $24.00 each
Co-Sponsor this performance for $25 to show your support for the arts! Your name will be announced in our curtain speech and you will help Carrollwood Players Theatre continue to be Tampa’s leading non-profit community theatre!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR THIS PRODUCTION:
1. All tickets must be purchased in advance online. There will be no tickets sold at the door.
2. Seating will be limited to a maximum of 30 seats per performance.
3. Certain rows and seats will be blocked to ensure physical distancing.
4. All audience members will be assigned seats and are required to sit only in their assigned seat.
5. You may note any special seating requests in the “special needs” pop-up during the ticket order process. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
6. Protective face coverings that cover the mouth and nose MUST be worn by all patrons from arrival until departure from the venue. We will not admit patrons who are not properly wearing a face covering during the entire visit to our venue.
7. All persons entering the venue will have their temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer. Patrons with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be admitted. Patrons who refuse a temperature check will not be admitted.
8. Any patron who is not admitted, or notifies us in advance they will not attend due to health concerns, will receive a credit or refund.
9. The lobby will open 30 minutes prior to curtain time, instead of the usual 1 hour. The house will be opened at the same time. Patrons wishing to arrive earlier will be asked to remain in their vehicles.
10. All areas of our venue will be thoroughly sanitized before opening. Restrooms will be sanitized additionally during each Act.
11. There will be limited concessions offered. (Beverages only.) No consumption of outside food will be permitted in the lobby or audience seating area before, during or after the performance.
12. There will be no cast meet and greet following the performance and all audience members are asked to leave the venue upon the completion of the performance. If you need to wait for a cast member, please do so outside.
Ticketing and Seating Policies:
Please note – online ticket sales are closed 2.5 hours before performance time.
Accessible seating is available on a limited basis for disabled patrons. Please indicate any special needs at time of purchase, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request accessible seating.