Sulphur Springs Water Tower is a landmark of Tampa, Florida. It stands 214 feet (65 m) tall, with a foundation 45 feet (14 m) deep which makes it visible from nearby Interstate 275 and much of the rest of Sulphur Springs. It’s located in the historic district of Sulphur Springs.
The water tower was built in 1927 by Grover Poole for realtor and developer Josiah S. Richardson to supply adequate water pressure to the Sulphur Springs Hotel and Apartments and Mave’s Arcade Richardson
401 E. Bird Street, Tampa, FL 33604
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE